Friday, July 9, 2010

Cohn's downfall

After reading Mike go off on Cohn in chapter 13 about Cohn not being wanted, I get the feeling that Cohn is not going to be having a good time in Spain. Everyone seems to be turning against him. On page 146, Mike starts to go off about how he follows Brett around and won't stop looking at her. Things that he said include: "Tell me Robert. Why do you follow Brett around like a poor bloody steer? Don't you know you're not wanted? I know when I'm not wanted..." While Mike is going off on Robert, Jake does nothing to stop Mike from doing. If anything, I think that he was enjoying it because he probably isn't too happy about Cohn going off to San Sebastion with her either. Brett later also says how Cohn behaves badly by always following her around and staring at her. Also, Bill easily gets annoyed by Cohn. Cohn is going to be the person of the group that no one is going to want around or anything. I have a feeling that something bad will probably happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment